Thank you for everything you do for our school! We cannot do this work without you support and help. Here are some useful links to get you started on your volunteering. All families must volunteer 15 hours per school year.
URGENT CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS! :Sign up to help with our parking lot sale!!
You are responsible for reporting your hours. Primary families: write hours on the form hanging in the hallway or by using this link below. Nest families: please use this link for reporting your hours(exception for Nest is laundry).
• Fill out the Volunteer Time Submission Form 2018-19 to enter in hours.
• To view your hours(do not edit here), click on 2018-19 MH Volunteer Tracking
Look here for an event or project to sign up for! :Sign up to volunteer!
Any questions about volunteering in our community, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make stage to replace gravel pit. DONE!
- Chalkboard wall-needs to be painted.
- Add ribbons (cut plastic table cloths) to play space
- Building storage shelving for play space supplies, this will go next to the play house
- Spruce up water wall
- Spruce up sound wall
- See-saw/teeter totter with log and board
- Cut wood slices to be used for building outside.
- Repair gates-DONE!
- Wash atrium windows
- Floors, swept, mopped
- Clean tables and chairs
- Tighten tables and chairs
- Clean refrigerators
- Clean carpets
- Create a pulley w/bucket into playhouse window from the big tree
- Cutting tree rounds/sand the disks: various sizes
- Bury 1/2 a tire (paint inside of it white)
- Add mural or other area(s) of color-DONE!
- Install shelving and chalkboard
If you will be doing some spring cleaning around the house you may find some of the items we are looking for! Please consider donating:
- Water pump
- Planks (2-8 ft)
- Trucks and cars
- Box (big moving or appliance boxes)
- Galvanized Cans
- Loose parts (nature and other)
- Kids tools
- Plastic gutters
- Pots (big – plastic is ok)
- Flagging tape
- Fabric – colorful