The Montessori House (MH) is excited to have our own podcast, titled Raising Reciprocity! Check out our latest episode! For past episodes, visit our archive.
Raising Reciprocity is a podcast, a community, and a resource where parenting is seen as a form of activism. We explore today’s challenging topics through the lens of parenting and educating our youth with the knowledge that we are all interconnected. The aim is to lift the individual to be their best self who then shows up for the community to work for the betterment of all.
MH’s founding director and former primary guide, Megan Eskander, and lead toddler guide, Kate Mullican, will be hosting the program. Each week, Megan and Kate will examine how we prepare ourselves, the adult caregivers, to work with children who need our love, yes, but also information about navigating this culture’s messaging around technology, racism, sexuality, spirituality, our relationship to the natural world and much more.
The mission for the Raising Reciprocity podcast is to support adults raising young children by:
- Creating dialogue around intentional parenting
- Sharing information about human development so that we can work in conjunction with nature’s design
- Discussing strategies to support you through conversations around today’s many overwhelming issues
- Building a community of caregivers that are bad ass
- Igniting a call to activism in your caregiving as a contribution to the future we would like to see