- Read the information on this website. Be sure that the philosophy of this program aligns with your views on parenting.
- Fill out the Parent Interest Form for your name to be added to the Parent Interest list.
- Wait for an invitation to a Prospective Family tour. If you have not been contacted within three months, you must email to confirm your interest in remaining on the list. Without continued contact your listing will be deleted.
- Attend a Prospective Family Tour. At the tour you will receive information about enrollment and can decide if you would like your child placed on our wait-list.
- Once a space is confirmed, a non-refundable Enrollment Fee of $125 is submitted along with the Enrollment Form. Placement of children on the wait-list is based on space availability, order of placement on the Parent Interest list, and what is needed for balancing classes by age and gender. Priority is given to siblings of children in the program and students interested in full time enrollment.
Click here for tuition rates and fees for the 2021–2022 school year.
For more information, send an email to email@example.com.
If you think you would benefit from financial assistance, you can contact Department of Human Services to see if you qualify.