Please join us for an hour long workshop designed to help parents find the right information and resources to make some great estate planning decisions.
Sat Oct 20th 10:30-11:30
Primary Location: 7528 N Charleston ave
Where there’s a WILL there always is a way!
Our special guest, Michelle-Shari Kruss, will cover the following items.
• How best to choose a Guardian (temporary and permanent), Trustee and Personal Representative.
• Do you need to address the Oregon’s Estate Tax? Learn what types of strategies are available so that you can maximize the credit and pass as much of your estate to your family.
• How a Trust differs from a Will. How does drafting a Will online work. What are the Pros and Cons? Pros and Cons of leaving monies outright to minor and adult children.
• Emergency medical care for your children if caregivers are watching them while you are at work or out for the evening.
• Planning for a temporary incapacity. Making sure that your spouse can automatically stand in your shoes if you need help making a financial or medical decision.
• Pitfalls of not coordinating beneficiary designations for your retirement plans and life insurance with your new estate planning documents.
Michelle-Shari Kruss J.D.
• Has over 23 years of legal experience (previously practicing at Arthur Anderson) and is known for making complicated concepts seem much more tangible.
• Past Juvenile Peer Court Judge
• Board Member for Doernbecher and Make A Wish Planning Council
• Author of two children’s books
• Website: http://www.krusslaw.com
If you would like to attend the workshop please RSVP to: Michelle-Shari@Krusslaw.com (503) 490-4020 or www.Krusslaw.comQuestions or comments?? Please let me know! firstname.lastname@example.orgThank you!